1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. When you sleep at night your body loses water. Start your day with a glass of water when you wake up. Think of it as watering your soul.
2. Set a daily goal. Ask yourself each morning, what are the three most important tasks I want to complete today? Have a plan, but do not over plan. Make your tasks for the day realistic.
3. Look outside a window. The world is really a very beautiful place. You could live in a city or the country. Just look outside; the simplest things have beauty in them. And when your day gets filled with stress remember what you looked at in the morning out the window.
4. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Remember to smile. You will be surprised how people react to someone who smiles.
5. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through reflection. Think about your day. Remember the beauty your saw in the morning out the window and have a good night’s sleep.