Thursday, December 20, 2012

Decreasing Readmissions & Providing Palliative Quality Care


That is quite a statement. With the rising cost of health coverage today, staying safe from injury is all seniors’ primary goal. If you have a sports injury, are recovering from surgery or just have some dexterity problems, EasyUndies can make your life easier and safer. For many years my mom struggled with her MS. I only wish I had come up with this product years ago. So many different ways EasyUndies can help with quality of life.

I love when I get letters and emails from people about the use of this product. One use I never thought of I would like to share. I received an email from a woman who purchased EasyUndies for her mom. But you see her mom was wearing a diaper type garment and mentally it was too much for the elderly woman. So her daughter purchased EasyUndies Medical Garments and put it on over her moms diaper type garment. Just the dignity that it gave her mom back brought a smile to her face. This is one of the letters that means so much. To this special daughter thank you for sharing your story with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment