Thursday, February 21, 2013

Helpful MS Newsletter


A good source of information for anyone with MS. As you know from my blogs, my mom had MS. Back then when she was diagnosed I had never heard of MS. In fact my mom was misdiagnosed for several years. Precious years that she could have been treated. Today we are all fortunate to live in a world where information and research have come a long way. The research into MS has helped a great many people.

Helping is why I developed EasyUndies! To help those with mobility and dexterity issues. Adaptive clothing for independent living. Getting up each day and having the ability to put on your own undies! That is what EasyUndies can do for you. 

Try them, you will like them. And please email me and share your experiences with EasyUndies Medical Garments.  info@easyundies.net

No comments:

Post a Comment